Updated: Jul 27
Hi, my name is Nate Fegan and I have created a bunch of blues fun backing tracks for you to enjoy! Just Scroll Down To Get Started!
Learn To Play ''Authentic Blues Guitar 'One Great Blues Guitar Lick' At A Time!
If you are a beginner and/or an advancing blues guitar player, I specialize in teaching 'authentic blues guitar' one great blues lick at a time!
Copy-&-Paste the following link into your browser to learn more about 'online small-group classes' and learn more about 'individual online lesson options'! https://www.natefegan.com/bluesguitarlicks
There's nothing quite like playing in a trio with just 'bass and drums'. In this highly-creative musical setting, we get to shape a lion's share of what the listener hears in terms of rhythm, harmony and melody. In other words, in a trio setting the lead player enjoys great freedom to create! So, in this spirit, here (on this page) is a growing list of 'bass-&-drums' backing tracks to enjoy!
1) Tore Down - Shuffle Blues - Backing Track in C!
2) Walking Blues - Backing Track in A!
3) Texas Flood - Slow Blues - Backing Track in G!
4) Funky Blues - Backing Track in E!
5) The Thrill Is Gone - Funky Blues - Backing Track in B Minor!
6) Pride And Joy - Walking Blues - Backing Track in E!
7) Born Under A Bad Sign - Funky Blues - Backing Track in B!
8) Chitlins Con Carne - Latin Blues - Backing Track in C!
9) Killing Floor - Funky Blues - Backing Track in A!
10) Bluegrass Blues - Backing Track in G!
Want More? Click The Image Below!!!
More Backing Tracks!