1. Go to one of your response-videos on YouTube and click the save button found under the video player.
2. Click on Create New Playlist.
3. Type in the name of your playlist and choose whether your playlist is going to be public or unlisted. Be sure to save any additional response-videos to the same playlist.
4. Click on the three horizontal lines (settings icon) found in the top left-hand corner.
5. Find your playlist name in the left-hand column and then click on it (seen here as Nate Fegan - Musician).
6. This is a screen shot of the format you will now be seeing.
7. Under the largest image and under your playlist name, click on the series of three dots (...).
8. Click on Playlist Settings.
9. Make sure Allow Embedding is selected and then click on Advanced Settings.
10. This box shows selections that you have already made, so you can hit Cancel or Save to close this box and reveal new options on the page behind it.
11. Click the Share button found under your playlist description.
12. Click the Embed button and then copy and paste the link.
And if you are a member of our Jam-Record-&-Post community...
13. Once you have copied the Embed link, paste it into an email and send it to me, and then I will post it!
- Be sure to include, if you wish, your general Location, Musical Interests and Gear rundown!
- Location: Switzerland, on the shores of Lake Geneva
- Musical Interests: Blues, Jazz, Americana, Yodeling
- Gear: Fender Mexican Player Tele into a Yamaha THR10C