Updated: May 30
Click Here To View My Growing List Of Online Mini-Courses for Guitar Instruction, Blues Guitar Instruction, Piano Instruction, B3 Organ Instruction, Practical Meditation Instruction, Relaxation Instruction, Stretching Instruction, Tai Chi Exercise Instruction, NLP Instruction, Self-Hypnosis Instruction, How To Be Happy, and More!
Here is one of my online mini-courses to share with those who see life as a forward moving adventure for which learning provides the greatest path!
One of the simplest things each guitar player can do to build confidence and increase efficiency is learn to navigate the guitar’s fretboard. If you are someone who needs to build confidence and increase efficiency in this way, I propose that you check out this four-week mini course. The goal is to help each guitar player learn simple methods for being able to:
- Name All The Notes On Each String (this is much easier than it might sound)
- Locate, With Ease, Specific Notes Up And Down The Fretboard (again this is easier than it might sound)
- Visualize And Play Five Positions Of The Minor / Major Pentatonic Scale
- Convert Those Same Five Positions To The Minor and Major Scale
- See And Play Barre Chord Shapes Up And Down The Fretboard
- Play Solos and Chords Using The Full Range Of The Guitar
- And More.
For many players, this basic knowledge really is going to help take a lot of unnecessary guess-work out of learning and playing guitar – and the best part is that when presented well, fretboard navigation is relatively easy to learn.
With that said, I invite you to take my four-week mini-course for how to learn Fretboard Navigation For Guitar: Beginner – Intermediate. I have been teaching this course for many years and have developed a realistic formula that really does help players have fun getting started on what can quickly become a great life-long musical journey!
This personalized, one-on-one, course is available via FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, Google-Hangout, etc, and scheduling can be flexible.
If you are interested in learning further details, feel free to click this Email Link and we’ll start a great conversation.