Nate's Blues Guitar Site!
I was Blown Away By The Blues at the age of twenty and every since, it has been a truly Great Adventure... Now, I finally have A Blues Guitar Membership Site to help others get into this great adventure and Learn How To Play Blues Guitar as quickly and as thoroughly as possible! This unique site is where I have begun to share, in a natural "Learn By Doing" fashion, every pro-level trick-of-the-trade that I have learned, so far, over almost thirty years of learning, performing and teaching! So, I Invite You To Get Onboard and Get Started On The Blues!
Become A Member and Enjoy:
- Guitar Tab, Standard Notation & Demo Videos!
- Licks, Solos, Accompaniment, & Exercises!
- Full-Tempo, Slow-Tempo & Up-Close Video Recordings!
- Straight-For-The-Target Lesson Material To Focus Your Practice Time & Improve Your Playing!
- And More!
1) On my Member-Site, students gain Direct Access to Guitar-Tab and Up-Close-and-Slowed-Down Video for Learnable Blues Solos just like the one below, including Pro-Sounding Solos that are still Simple-and-Easy To Learn and Play!
2) As a member you are going to have direct access to everything the developing player needs in order to Remain Focused On Elements Of Blues Guitar That Hit The Target and make a great player! (see the growing list below)
3) Blues players tend to break down into two basic categories:
A) Those who are happy to become proficient with and repeat/play from memory the kinds of licks, solos and chord patterns you are going to find on this site.
And B) Others who, in addition to playing memorized licks solos, and chord patterns, also want to improvise and create more and more on the spot.
With that said, the video below demonstrates, for both types of players, one of the ultimate goals that a blues musician has, to hear how your particular part fits in with the rest of the band, so-much-so that performing with others then becomes more-and-more like a musical conversation.
In the exercise below, the musician has this conversation with him/herself in preparation to then experience the real thing with live band members.
One of my goals on this site, in online-group-blues-guitar-lessons and in private-blues-guitar-lessons, is to help those students, even complete beginners, who are now ready to embark on the musical adventure to really go for and achieve, as much as possible, this level of play! Check it out...
And 4) Most of my students, through the years, have benefited the most from:
A] Being "walked through" licks and solos in order to learn blues material even more quickly, thoroughly and completely
And B] Receiving helpful feedback and guidance in relationship to their progress along the way.
If this describes your own preference for learning and making progress, you are not alone. This is why I book online-group-blues-guitar lessons (currently) on Monday and Wednesday evenings (EST / EDT) - plus, I offer private lessons (online) in order to reinforce the blues material you are going to find on Nate's Blues Guitar Site!
Here Is The Page Where One Can Choose A Membership Plan and Get Started!
One More Blues Sample, Just For Fun!
Plus, A Jazz-Guitar-Section Is Included!